wtorek, 17 marca 2020

Temperature blanket 2019

Temperature blanket 2019

High 140 cm
Width 120 cm


This is probably last temperature blanket I've made. For last three year I've been working on this challenge. 
This time I wanted to use and upgrade my first idea with african flower pattern.
It has 23 rows each row has 16 elements.
Colour of middle part of the flower depends on the weather.
Main colour it's all about morning temperatures,
Last row of flower those are temperatures in the afternoon/evening.


Colours of center part:
yellow - sunny day
grey - clouds/fog
light blue - rainy day
dark blue - a lot of storms 


Those two middle parts I've made with vlna hep jeans color when it was a little bit of rain or snow .



And lightning for lightstorm.



Here I was trying to mix two yarn when weather was mixed too but it wont work cuz the middle part went little bit bigger then other middle parts. So I decided to use one yarn depending on what the weather was like most of the day.


Three of my temperature blankets ending for now my adventure with this challenge. 
Black solid granny square made in 2017 and grey made in 2018.

Yarns I've used for this project:
Yarn art jeans
Alize cotton gold
Vlna hep jeans and jeans color

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz